29 Cents In Life 29 Cents In Life

Original, but a bit too wierd for me

I prefer rain down. This is a bit too odd for me. Very original though.

what do flowers do? what do flowers do?

Wierd

I don't really get it. Nice loking, but why? what dores it mean. What do flowers do? Is it just me being thick? Nice drawing though, and original (I think).

Mario Gets Lucky Mario Gets Lucky

Great !

This is really good. The animation is totally in the style of the game, and the sound is too. Maybe the idea could have been taken a little further, but hey, I thought this was overall really good.

Combat Instinct Combat Instinct

Excellent !!!!!

I love it, I love it. The best portal submission by a mile. F*ch street life, I always thought it was crap. This is the flash movie I've seen that makes you feel as if it is a PROPER game. Much better than all my stuff!!!!!!

Stress Relief Stress Relief

Deja-vu ?????????

Could swear I have seen both this and the expanded one before. Why ????????????????????????? ????????????????????????? ????????????????????????? ?????????????????????

Shootin v 0.1 Shootin v 0.1

Crap Graphics, Great Game

I really enjoyed playing this game. Great interactivity with the arrows, nice change to all the single rout stuff, [ like most of mine :) ]

Don't know what the sound is like cos I have played it t Uni where there aare no speakers, thats why I gave it 5 (sorry if it is great).

Keep up the good work.