View Profile Paulsemail

3 Movie Reviews

Original, but a bit too wierd for me

I prefer rain down. This is a bit too odd for me. Very original though.

Wierd

I don't really get it. Nice loking, but why? what dores it mean. What do flowers do? Is it just me being thick? Nice drawing though, and original (I think).

Great !

This is really good. The animation is totally in the style of the game, and the sound is too. Maybe the idea could have been taken a little further, but hey, I thought this was overall really good.

4 Game Reviews

Excellent !!!!!

I love it, I love it. The best portal submission by a mile. F*ch street life, I always thought it was crap. This is the flash movie I've seen that makes you feel as if it is a PROPER game. Much better than all my stuff!!!!!!

Deja-vu ?????????

Could swear I have seen both this and the expanded one before. Why ????????????????????????? ????????????????????????? ????????????????????????? ?????????????????????

Crap Graphics, Great Game

I really enjoyed playing this game. Great interactivity with the arrows, nice change to all the single rout stuff, [ like most of mine :) ]

Don't know what the sound is like cos I have played it t Uni where there aare no speakers, thats why I gave it 5 (sorry if it is great).

Keep up the good work.

Hi there, don't know why I'm bothering with this, it is not like anyone will read it anyway!!!!

40, Male